We discovered a high-SPF sunscreen that does not appear gray or white on morena skin! Belo Sun Expert Perfecting Shield Tinted Sunscreen has an SPF of 50, a PA+++ rating, and a skintone of Medium to Deep.
The Belo group has invested heavily in research to create items that are #BeloBeautiful at home. Each tube of Belo Sun Expert Perfecting Shield Tinted Sunscreen has the following ingredients:
- SPF 50, PA ++++
- Tone Adapt Technology, which evens out skin tone and covers fine wrinkles.
- Cell Protect Technology boosts your skin’s anti-aging defenses.
Is it worth the money?
Although it’s not cheap, the pricing is fair given the product’s quality. It was also significantly less expensive at P495 than the other sunscreen that my derma was selling. “Belo is a dermatology clinic, therefore I believe they are familiar with my needs. I like that they also made it more inexpensive”, says Anna R. “I’ve tried a lot of high-end brands, and this one is equally as wonderful. Basta frequently reapply. According to my dermatologist, sunscreen is truly all about quantity and reapplication; even the costliest cream is ineffective if it isn’t refreshed after 4 hours.”
Is it for you?
- It doesn’t seem greasy, but it won’t control greasiness if you have oily skin. Use a mattifying foundation or set it with powder.
- Use it to reduce redness if you have blemishes, then combine it with a thick coverage foundation where you need it most.
- If you have extremely dry skin, the liquid formulation is ideal for you; however, if you tend to flake easily, apply a serum just before. It may also be added straight away to a face oil.
- Get the color Medium to Deep if you’re Morena. (Yay!) It won’t leave a gray cast.
Where to get it
You can get the Belo Sun Expert Perfecting Shield Tinted Sunscreen from Watson’s and Mercury, as well as the beauty departments of all major department shops.
Read more from Keanna Nicole Magracia here!